Senior Account Manager: Technology Services
CX Interactive, a leading digital marketing agency is seeking top talent. Our achievements over the past 17 years are based solely on passion and solution oriented approach of our people. If you are committed to being the best and like to have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Senior Account Manager – Technology Services
We are currently looking to engage a passionate account leader with excellent knowledge in technology and marketing solutions. You will be responsible for generating revenue and meeting margin targets selling our suite of technology services that includes web content management, portals and collaboration, and CRM. You will earn trust and develop long-term, sustainable, and profitable client relationships. You have the ability to effectively negotiate the conflicting perspectives of the client, the project delivery team, and the company. You will be responsible for generating revenue and meeting margin
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels of the client organization.
- Understand the client’s core business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior. customer experience and enabling technologies.
- Meet revenue targets by initiating, securing, and extending revenue producing engagements within existing accounts.
- Conduct all negotiations that are in the mutual best interest of the client and CX.
- Working with project managers, manage complex large scale client engagements from a strategic perspective.
- Assist in leading strategic planning engagements.
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets.
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for each account.
- Achieve positive reviews from clients on a quarterly client satisfaction survey that measures the overall quality of the relationship, communication and strategic thinking skills and the overall value provided to the client.
- Support project delivery teams to ensure success.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment.
- Ensure all contracts, statements of work, and agreements are accurate and up to date.
- Conduct ongoing account planning to ensure all opportunities and challenges on the accounts are understood, solutions are identified, and that the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Requirements and Experience
- 7+ year’s relevant business experience.
- Minimum of two years spent in a professional services environment. Interactive and/or Marketing services desired and an asset.
- A strong understanding of web content management, portals & collaboration, and CRM solutions including but not limited to Sitecore, SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management, engagement or account management with close involvement in delivery of work and growing our service offering within the account.
- Successfully managed a revenue target and revenue forecasts.
- A proven history of managing complex engagements in a team environment.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills.
- Solid attention to detail and facility with numbers.
- You are passionate about technology and thrive in environments that promote a self-starting culture.
- Excellent communications skills and comfortable working on teams distributed across the company.
- A consistent leader who voices their ideas while respecting that of others.
- Self-starter who works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Has a sense of humor and while you may take your work seriously you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Good balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment.
- An ability to communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical team members.
About CX Interactive
CX Interactive helps our clients define, design, and execute ROI focused digital strategies.
Quick Facts about Us
- We are part of the Cyberplex family of companies a publically traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CX;
- We are one of Canada’s fastest growing companies when we were named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50;
- We were named to the prestigious Branham 300 list as one of Canada’s top technology companies;
To be negotiated with qualified candidates.